Tuesday, August 12, 2008

aryaa naik


I usually prefer being behind the camera rather than in front of it. Taking this picture was a task. I tried smiling into the camera n number of times.......7 to be exact and ended up looking demented every time. For this picture i rehersed my smile looking in the mirror put my best smile on and just as i click i moved my head. As a result i feel this is a more thruthful picture of me. It has a foggy effect reflecting the current status of my mind (with so many assignments et al). It also brilliantly puts across what a uss i am in front of the camera.

Regards,
Aryaa

2 comments:

oops! said...

Aryaa:
Hahaha! Want to see those "demented looking" pics too! It is a lovely self-portrait. But, why do you think you "usually prefer to be behind the camera", rather than in front of it? Why the need to smile? - Ajay

oops! said...

Hey Arya!

A reservoir of reserveness....
U look soo good....leme see d natural smile of u....
Comeon...tell me more about u....

Waitin'

Aneesha!