Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Atmaja Unny - Self Portrait



So Typical Me!!

This photograph is one the random pictures that I often click. I was in Ahmedabad and to pass my time I went to Law Garden which is a shopping hub for chaniya cholis, kurtas, block printed bed sheets and ethnic jewellery. I liked a pair of earrings, but the jeweler didn’t have a mirror. Before purchasing it I wanted to try them on, so I decided to click a picture from my phone camera wearing this earning. When I saw the photo I thoroughly liked the picture more than the earnings. The sole purpose of clicking this picture was to see if the earnings looked good on me and not keeping in mind the photo composition. The focus of the picture is more on my face rather than the earrings. But still there was something unique about this picture that made me buy that pair of earrings.

This picture surely speaks one thing about me that I am a complete accessory freak. I can pass hours together simply shopping. Sometimes when I look at this picture I can see a cobra head formation. Well that’s just a perception!!

I realized that my every photo expresses / says something about me for sure.

1 comment:

oops! said...

Atmaja:
Please re-read what was expected of you for this assignment - Ajay