Friday, October 31, 2008

Reflections--Radhika Iyengar


Instrument: Polaroid i534, 5.0 mp (6.1-18.3 mm)
Aperture : f/3.5
Shutter Speed: 1/4
ISO: 100
Lighting Conditions: Low light, indoors

I had taken about 20 odd photographs of the most random things which had reflections to offer, however, this one struck me to be the most arbit one in nature, which I believe, is something different from what I usually produce.
Earlier, I had taken a tube light (from the other side) to be my subject, however, since that didn't work out, I decided to switch sides. I took some 2-3 pictures of the fan's reflection on the black granite alone, which came out to be extremely dull and distorted. So I spilt some water on the granite, and took another 2-3 shots. There was a knife lying on the table, so I picked it up and made a few 'cuts' here and there in the water, and voila. I like it, because to me, it's different.

3 comments:

oops! said...

I jus love the sanp man...
swear,,, well i cant post coz ma stupid comp is nt deteting the format.. uff...

newas i loved the snp...bravo...

Kinjal.

oops! said...

Thanks Kinjal :)
Mail your photograph to the email box otherwise, I think that'll be easier for you.

Radz

oops! said...

Radz:
That's all? just one?! :( it is good but where are the others? - Ajay