Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aneesha Henry-Photo Comparison





This picture revives all the beautiful memories of my childhood.I was 3 back then.As a kid,I hated to pose for snaps.My big brown eyes,parrot nose,and a dimpled smile,were my identity.People loved to cuddle and kiss me because,I had chubby cheeks.And I....badly hated it!My sister used to hate me as,I caught all the attention.

Things have not changed,a bit,for me.I can just see a difference in haircut.Although,I have changed in metamorphosis, but all say, I still carry the innocence on my face.Moreover,I haven't even changed in my attitude.I still don't like posing(my present snap will show you the forced and artificial features in it!dats one stupid reason of vignetting my potrait!)When I asked my friends to comment on it,they said,"Not a streak of change!Want to see you the same way,throughout!!!"

1 comment:

oops! said...

It is exactly that change that I want you to think about and share with us. Why do you not like posing for a photograph? You look very aware yet calmly smiling at camera. This childhood photo - what are the memories you associate with it? - Ajay