Monday, August 11, 2008

chandreyee sen



I chose this photo because it is in black and white.they are my favourites.
to begin with i dont really remember when was this one taken as i keep on clicking one or the other.But if i try to recall i think i was trying to study and i ghad reached saturation so i wanted a change and grabbed my mother's phone to click myself.it obviously tells us that this photo was a kind of stress buster for me.
The photo reveals a very obvious side of me...i am very happy-go-lucky.though i think the smile in this photo is a bit conscious but still my smile gives an impression that i am ever smiling.My eyes will send the positive vibe to anybody who will see it.As i have taken it on my own i remember posing for it.thats why the hair is giving a stylish look but in reality i was dead tired.though people say this is a nice photo but i think the smile is a little conscious.i think the black and white effect does a lot to this photo and adds to the warmth that is in my eyes.
i have tried to write as much as i could make out from my self portrait. thank u

1 comment:

oops! said...

Chandreyee:
Good! and a nice self-portrait at that!...now some questions- why do you like black n white? Why this pressure to smile although you are "dead tired" and "a bit conscious" ? Looking at the photograph, I wouldn't have been able to tell you are taking a break form studying! How honest can I be to how I am feeling- Ajay