Friday, August 15, 2008

ANEESHA HENRY: 2nd attempt...to make up!



....shy,dreamy,lost....
throat itchy,fever on,nothing looks pleseant to me....
I look outside the window,all is gloomy,clouds are waiting to drench me.....
I wish to stay back where i am, but the assignments are not allowing me.....
missing home badly, but can't see the face that'll relieve me.....
Questioning my lonliness.....
Reviving all the pain i have.......
Taking my position...
Becoming numb once again.....
Wondering....
Where the life's taking me???
Trying hard to smile....to get it rightly captured....
Nothing really works....
All that comes out is......
The real lost, sad and a gloomy person in me!
And finally thats the "recent" and partially a real part of me!
All lost in my own world...

Struggled looking into the camera for a good capture.....
and it didn't happen!
Wat say?

1 comment:

oops! said...

Aneesha:
Now, stop hiding behind words and look into the camera and then we'll talk. - Ajay