Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Deepa Nair

I'm generally told I look different in every photograph and thats just a little bewildering.This picture was one of those after plenty of clicks which somehow managed to turn out fairly decent. I've sort of realised that I look a lot more pleasant with the camera above me otherwise my face somehow seems to suffer a really odd distortion.

I would like to call myself perpetually camera perplexed.I think this was one of those pictures that really sort of illustrates my personality or rather the sort of person I am. It captures the fact that I am rather camera shy, very seldom do I really like to be photographed, probably even slightly introverted. Futhermore, it also manages to capture how i truly manage to zone out and stay totally dreamy and lost in my virtual world ;)

3 comments:

oops! said...

Deepa:
Good! Am glad you tried "plenty clicks" before arriving at this one. What do you mean it turned out "fairly decent"? What is the "distortion" you talk about? What do you think you are "camera shy" about yourself? You are beautiful! - Ajay

oops! said...

Ajay is right...

you're Beautiful!!!

Cheers!

Aneesha!

oops! said...

Deepa! This is a nice photograph, it's not 'decent'... and if you're shy, ajay's photography session and assignments will sure make you forget all about it... DOn't worry, in another year you'll be all fine :P

Radz