Monday, August 25, 2008

THE FAMOUS FIVE (I really need to start coming up with better titles!)

Right... So these are my favourite FIVE:

(In alphabetical order)

Note: (Click on the names above to view the respective pictures)
Sorry guys, but I decided not to rate the ones which were not labelled as 'self-portrait', because it was really difficult for me to find each and every self-portrait which was not labelled otherwise. Sruti is however right now, painstakingly labelling each and every photograph for you guys--so you better thank her tomorrow :)
Also, it would really help all of us, if the people who mail the pictures to the Gmail account, gave the respective label name to the 'subject' (it's easier to find it that way).

Personally, I liked the above pictures because I found them to be either different from the others, or because I liked the 'process'/reasons why these photographs were taken.



*
P.S. Ajay, sorry for the delay in the assessments :S

3 comments:

oops! said...

Radz:
You are sacked! Bad enough, you're late...nor do you tell us why you liked them...nor what you were looking for...you haven't told us which of the 3 pics aneesha posted is the one you liked...but thanks for re-orienting the blog so the posts are sorted by the label. - Ajay
PS: The rest if you - pls feel free to agree/disagree and comment on Radhika's selection and also, to post your own fav five.

oops! said...

Ajay: I thought you just wanted me to enlist them. Apologies. I will articulate as to why I chose these pictures--but can I please do this tomorrow? It's past 12 :S... However, you shall have no disappointments from this day forth!
Secondly, I have created links for each picture--so you can *click* on the names and view their pictures.

oops! said...

Radz: and tomorrow never came! You are sacked!- Ajay